NMMA Promotes Recreational Boating and Protects Your Business:
NMMA also works tirelessly to keep recreational boating top of mind with consumers and legislators at the federal and state level. No other local, state or national organization invests more on behalf of our industry. As a non-profit, member-driven 501c, NMMA reinvests its revenue back into recreational boating.
Join NMMA and become an active stakeholder in protecting your business and growing our industry while taking advantage of exclusive NMMA member resources and benefits.
NMMA Member Benefits Overview:
- Boat show member discounts between 5% and 27% off NMMA consumer boat show and IBEX space rates
- Free access to marine market research and industry statistics and various publications including the U.S. Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract which retails for $3,999 to non-members.
- Complimentary NMMA boat show credentials ($35 per person value)
- Exclusive access to the Marine Industry Retirement Plan, a multiple employer 401(k) plan available only to active NMMA members
- Newsletters, email updates and the NMMA website keeps you up to date on issues vital to the success of your business and growth of the marine industry
- Discounts on job postings through the Marine Industry Career Network (MICN), a collaborative effort among marine trade associations and industry stakeholders to connect employers with a qualified work force
- Significant discounts on UPS Shipping services and other regional and national carriers
- Savings on Avis Budget Group negotiated rates and services and preferred status.
- Discounted credit card processing as low at 1.49%, no monthly minimums and a dedicated account team through TSYS Merchant Solutions
- Access to Staples Advantage for your office equipment needs and assistance with printing and creative solutions
- Download the Membership participation logo and display your support of NMMA's efforts to protect and promote recreational boating
- Advertising opportunities to reach industry decision makers and key executives - members receive a 20% discount on ad buys
- Export Development Program and partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce offers resources to help grow your business globally
- Connect with Grow Boating and Discover Boating marketing tools and consumer outreach programs to increase your visibility and grow your business
- Expert advice and technical support to ensure your products meet all applicable standards and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Access to NMMA staff and industry experts
To learn more about NMMA and our membership program, simply send an email request to Bryan Welsh, Director, Member Services.